Sunday 10 October 2010

Is less or more covering sexy to men?

Off on a beach holiday at the end of the month to the Canary Islands - so decided I needed a new cossy for the beach. Went on the net and must admit I was quite shocked by some of the things on offer - certainly covering less than I've seen on beaches I've been to before. Some of them also seem bordering on the illegal I would have thought. The first picture here is of something you would have to be very brave to wear - especially if you're going to get off the beach to visit a cafe or a shop - the advert for this suggested you could walk down the street in Ibiza wearing this?! The second picture is the cossy I ended up buying - it covers me up quite a bit, but I actually think it looks sexier than the skimpy one - but then again I'm not a guy.

COSSY 1 - barely there, legal?, sexy?



COSSY 2 - covers quite a bit, fine for going off beach, sexy?



1 comment:

  1. Gosh thats a tought question. Personnaly I think a fine and proper regular tie sided bikini is impossible to beat. The super fine ones are ummm just special. A cool one piece can look great too. Cheers

    ReplyDelete